Paul S. Stark
Consultant to the firm, Paul Stark has over 40 years of experience in healthcare management, managed care, consulting, and executive search. He now works with Alexander Wollman & Stark on selective assignments and special projects.
He has held a variety of executive positions in academic health centers; University of Michigan Hospitals and Clinics; Duke University Medical Center; Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia); and Temple University Hospital. Prior to becoming a founding partner in the firm of Alexander Wollman & Stark, Mr. Stark served as Vice President of Health Services at Health Partners Inc., a managed care company in Philadelphia.
His board leadership experience includes:
- President of the Board, Watershed Center for Ceramic Arts, New Castle, Maine
- President of the Board, Essential Elements, Philadelphia, PA
- President of the Board, Abington Art Center, Abington, PA
- Vice President of the Board, Jewish Family and Children’s Services, Philadelphia, PA
- Member of the Delaware Valley Hospital Foundation Chair of the Programs Committee, Philadelphia, PA